How does it work?
How does it work?
Solutions that scale with your Business
- Source up to 70% of your electricity need from our Off-Site Solar Projects.
- Our experts work together with your team, helping you meet all compliances.
- Get Solar energy at up to 50% lower rate than from the grid.
- You only pay for the amount of electricity consumed, unlocking savings from Day 1.
- Our team takes care of the entire development cycle, and manages the asset for its entire technical lifetime, making your energy transition hassle-free.
- You can track the performance of your plant, in real-time, using our data monitoring solutions.
Why SunSource Energy?
Track record of Successful Solar projects
One of the leading solar Power developers in Asia
Up To 50%
Savings on your Energy Bills
SunSource Energy is helping some of the world’s leading organizations with their energy transition.
Supporting leading global automotive company in reducing its energy cost
Frequently Asked Questions
Each state has different regulations for Open access projects. Hence, charges for such projects vary with its location and procurement model. However, most states do have favourable policies for open access and have generally exempted Open Access projects from many of these charges.
Various charges under the Open Access mechanism include:
Transmission charges - Charges are payable to the transmission company for using the transmission infrastructure.
Wheeling charges - Charges are payable to the distribution company for using the infrastructure.
Transmission losses and Wheeling losses- These are the electricity losses incurred during the transmission and distribution of power.
Cross-subsidy surcharge (CSS) - These are payable by commercial and industrial buyers to fund the tariff subsidy for agricultural and residential buyers.
Additional surcharge (AS)
The important models are:
- Group Captive
- Third Party PPA:
Open access power is a regulatory mechanism that allows a grid-connected bulk consumer with a connected load of 1MW or above to meet a part of or their entire electricity requirements via alternate energy sources.
Find out how much you can save with Solar?