Jubilant Foodworks is India's largest food service company. It holds master franchise rights for three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, and Popeyes in India. To help Jubilant FoodWorks with its energy transition, SunSource Energy was expected to build an on-site solar power plant that doesn't challenge the integrity of the roof while maintaining the highest quality standards. The project is built using non-penetrative adhesive structures to ensure that the installation does not further the moisture in the facility that can damage items such as dough and pizza base.
- Location: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Project Capacity: 793 kWp
- Solution: On-Site Solar
- Estimated CO2 Offset: 20 Million kg
- Contribution to Client's Overall Energy Needs: Up to 20%
- Year Commissioned: 2019
- Equivalent Trees Plantation: 40,000
Supporting leading global automotive company in reducing its energy cost
Find out how much you can save with Solar?